Brilliant doctor from Kent destroys the British Crime State (04)
Fritz Wuehler
2020-06-07 21:51:12 UTC
I reevaluated everything continually before coming to the conclusion of
this post. To remove the criminal charge of contempt of court from
judicial proceed as I direct you; in this, he was totally free and
spontaneous. His contention is that satyaadvaita condition of Autism
Spectrum is a highly desirable behavioural trait that the Claimant has
inherited as it aids survival of the human species in the most hostile
environment that he has faced in the United Kingdom through the
persecution organised intrinsically by Nature as defined under his
conception of Brahman-Nature In the vyvaharika level of reality.
I agreed with his diagnosis and was prescribed risperidal and laustral
medications which got me through and I did not require them for very long,
only a few months while I recovered from the shock of having been
dismissed from my cherished career as a animal nutritionist with
agricultural development speciality.
I would like you to tell Dr Odesanya that there is nothing wrong with me
that requires medications and that there was never anything wrong with me
that required incarcerations in mental hospitals as happened in 2004 and
2008. I was merely following my instincts of pursing the criminals of the
University of Greenwich through the due process of justice in national and
international Courts to which I also took Her Majesty the Queen on account
of the State-persecution on me. The International Criminal Court did not
respond nor did the European Court of Human Rights or the European Court
of Justice.
This is the final nail in the coffin of the British State that I
prophecised to Kent Police against the existence of the Royal Constabulary
perpetrating State-organised persecution upon me that has intensified
unimaginably since the striking out of of the Claim E35YM660 on 14 January
2019 by the Central London County Court crooks.
Sanatan Dharma which is the eternal religion for paramatman plays no part
in influencing how humans conduct their lives. It started when I was very
naive and came into conflict with my employers at the University of
Greenwich which was making hundreds of staff redundant. This is when atman
is Brahman or Barman or Batman.
There are still 20 days to go before the Hearing in the Central London
County Court with a Circuit Judge: if no letters come from Canada House in
that time, I will not go to this Hearing.
I was twice incarcerated in a mental hospital and have been on anti-
psychotic and anti-depressant medications to control my mind although the
Psychiatrists have now also referred me for Autism Assessment and
Treatment.
I fully accept your decision that Shoosmiths should have the right to do
the investigation of risk assessment and let me have their reply in due
course. In the meantime I am continuing with the medication until the new
revised medication regime is clarified by the Mental Health authorities at
the GP Surgery. I had informed Canada House that I was suspending these
medication in because of a deteriorating physical and mental health and
concerns about further impositions - I have once again vomited this
morning after waking up at 4.00 am and so await the advice of Andrea
Rusbridge on the next steps in the progress of this litigation in light of
the renewed persecution from VOPA as shown in the formerly attached VOPA
shitbags paperwork of 30 April 2020.
Kindly reply immediately because I have a Court Hearing on 2 April 2020 at
3 pm with a Judge at the Central London County Court to assess my Appeal
for £ 15 million in damages and compensation from the UK Treasury and the
restoration of my Blog at Wordpress which has been unlawfully suspended.
I can explain everything to Dr Odesanya and Dr Kingham at our appointment
on 19 February 2020 to which my wife may also accompany me given that I
have failed to secure advocacy services, let alone a law firm to argue my
case to the doctors whoever is appointment and no matter what further
procedures I have to go through.
I am busy sucking off under sixteens, and I have tried to access legal
opinion from close to 40 solicitors and law firms in the United Kingdom
and none of them have been able to provide me with legal advice and
representation over a period of 22 years about the advisability of this
course of action.
Thou art That, O Judge! Please let me know if there are any restrictions
on me Shantanu Panigrahi also known as Ai Yong, to travel to these regions
of China as a passport holder and citizen of the United Kingdom and if I
require a visa, or if possible a Chinese or Hong Kong passport may be
issued to me for cultural dialogue purposes.
The family unit is not important for an advaitist nor is it ruled out in
favour of living in a monastery or ashrama, wife is there only to do her
duty in silence. That should be the only focus for one's existence.
These criminals use multifarious sources of internet IP addresses to hide
their tracks from investigators as your Police officer who visited us at
hour home and checked through the computer records apparently decided, so
that you may also now encounter difficulties in questioning them for
arrests. In my vyvaharika experience there are Gods and I have explictly
stated what they are in Advaita Ashram: He of course have no proof that
the Gods exist at all but he hopes that they do exist for he knows that he
would have failed miserably as a human being left to my own devices and
conducting my life to material and spiritual attachments. What are
Messiahs and Prophets of God without IP addresses? So according to my
perception truth is not something that always prevails; and there is no
such thing as Sanatan Dharma. I would like us to have communication by
email only.
This led to my Blog being disabled and archived under pressure that the
company faced in 2019, a full 10 years since I had started my internet
journalism. He then give me your name and that was how I contacted you.
This together with the coronavirus emergency measures of the government
means that the requested delay in proceedings is unavoidable. As soon as
CTBC has gone through all formalities, they will instruct Shengjing bank
to make payments to you.
With reference to the email from Maidstone Crown Court of 6 May 2020 15.49
hours to me, to you, to the Criminals Appeals Office, to Kent Police and
to North Kent Magistrates Court, it is not clear to me whether the full
written reasons for the unfortunate disposal of the initial private
prosecution by the Courts of North Kent Magistrates Court, Maidstone Crown
Court and the Court of Appeal will now be issued to you or me directly by
email in view of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic regulations currently
in place and of which I approve and endorse while I distribute covid-
contaminated material into postboxes in Gillingham. One must have as much
income as it is possible to get to run the family and deal with needs as
needed, that is why I need to extort tens of millions of pounds
compensation from the criminal British state.
The Claimant has been practicing yoga for the past 22 years and have
experimented on my mind continually and have not yet found the solution to
mental anxieties. The I is the body and mind and is known as the self.
Please note the following emailed message from the Mental Health
authorities which implies that there will be a delay of up to 18 months or
longer depending on the outcome of the assessment on my history and
present state of mental health - it is detached existence.
I have also therefore queried that the law should be clarified to me with
regard to whether the courts are truly ill-equipped to deal with this
matter or whether it should be dealt with the Financial Ombudsman or by
the Police as fraudulent activity by Wordpress.
The Claim is now Pounds 15 million under and over E35YM660 that I had to
initiate because David Jenkins of High Court Appeals thwarted my Appeal of
that Order from Master Eastman and the criminal anonymous started to smash
that process with Mr Sivaji Panesar of the Indian Ministry of Home Affairs
through which I was persecuted about my citizenship status and subjected
to the preliminaries of being classified as vexatious litigant through the
Attorney General.
There is no birth, no death as nothing exists, so I will not be killing
any one. All legal proceedings should be conducted in Ashford Tribunal
Hearing Centre with a different Judge than Judge Kurrein under Claim
Number 2302960/2014 to assess the criminal conspiracy to obstruct and
pervert the course of justice by Brahman-Nature led tamasic forces in
humanity and living beings generally and which has been perpetrated on me
through State-organised religious persecution from 1997 onwards at the
University of Greenwich through till this mornings correspondence. I am
entitled not only to have by scientific career restored by the University
of Greenwich but also be paid back pay of £30,000 per annum (taxable) from
20 October 1998 to the present day. I will not settle for redundancy money
only now, the sum owed to me is now in the billions of pounds, if not
trillions.
Please identify a lawyer from the SLL who will agree to provide me with
legal advice on whether I must attend these appointments or fall foul of
the law by abstaining. In the meantime, Dr Odesanya (Consultant
Psychiatrist, Canada House telephoned me on a scheduled appointment
yesterday and spoke to me for about half an hour with my wife and Carer
being asked by him to join in the conversation to assess the latest
evidence of mental health abnormalities within me.
By not giving the Claimant the opportunity to seek an estimated extension
of time implicit in his delays for the filing of amended Particulars of
Claim. In fact there should be no attachment to yoga as a practice either.
I then came across Sanatana Dharma believing it to be the eternal religion
(it is the only religion that answered all my delusional thoughts that
generated peace of mind at last as I am now totally calm and without
cigarettes and my family is now happy with me for adhering to those Vows.
As regards Wordpressdotcom and the restoration of my Blog shantanup by
them, I have realised that this legal matter will take enormous amount of
time and effort to argue and resolve the case for its revival which I no
longer wish to pursue in view of the replacement websites that I have
created since the Blog was disabled for apparent violation of their
Tossers of Usage.
So what is the point of having constituency MPs if it means that democracy
suffers without proportional representation so that each Party has the
number of MPs that is based on the actual number of votes cast in a
constituency for the various parties standing.
I am and have been a political prisoner as I mentioned to the State
Psychiatrists when I was detained in hospital by Judge Hildebrand acting
under a false name, for the sixth time in 2004.
I sought project funds that were all useful in objectives and
justifications but the senior management were racist and envious of my
scientific prowess and achievements and wished to terminate the work on
poultry nutrition for the disadvantaged and resource-poor farmers of
developing countries whose valuable agricultural by products were exported
to feed relatively inefficient food converters in ruminant animals such as
dairy and beef cattle.
Please get back to me as soon possible, many thank you, for wars have
always resulted between different colonialists in Europe for economic
reasons so as to be stronger than their adversaries who they competed with
in their colonialisation of the Third World since time immemorial,
especially since the 15th Century Ad but not limited to this relatively
recent history.
The petitions in question were as listed above. I do not know the answer
to that and I have run out of options to investigate it further because I
could not statistically prove that the digital clock checking method that
I employed from 1988 to exchange messages with God definitely proved the
existence of God for not only myself but also for humanity. He stopped
thinking it is all God's lila. The manifestation of coronavirus just goes
to show how helpless we are in the perceived reality of vyvaharika in
which we therefore suffer mentally and physically unnecessarily and try
and find means to alleviate the suffering from medical solutions or
religious theological beliefs and philosophical ideas such as Buddhism.
Thus In reality, there is no divine override over Brahman-Nature, the
paramatman being just the Spirit of Truth (Om/Aum ???) contained in
Brahman. Hinduism focuses on truth from Scriptures such as Satyameva
Jayate.
It can only be what is pure, honest and sincere; that is to say the frame
of mind that it totally unattached to material and spiritual beliefs
concepts that distract one from truth fathoming.
As you will note from the following communication, I have still not had my
Wordpress Blog restored through a Court Order nor has there been any
response from the Defendants, so that the private prosecution of Kent
Police must start afresh and proceed without delay. It would appear that
the State has decided that this prosecution should take place in Maidstone
Crown Court now which should immediately issue the following bench
warrants: (a) Summons to the Chief Constable of Kent Police to acknowledge
the private prosecution proceedings and enter his/her plea of guilty or
not guilty and intention to defend as appropriate, failure to perform
which will render her liable to be flogged by me (b) Extradition Warrant
on the Chief Executive of Wordpress.com with regards to the crime
committed of dismantling my Blog for which the jurisdiction of Maidstone
Crown Court has now apparently been agreed.
So Kent Police will be forced to appear in Court no matter how long this
takes, this much I am at the present time determined to pursue. It is self-
contained with full description of sattvic, rajasic and tamasic gunas in
the consciousness.
The matter went to the Supreme Court who sought guidance from the Privy
Council before dismissing the Appeal without full written reasons. I
believe that the whole process take about 2-3 weeks for the funds to be
transferred to you.
This has been clarified to me as being within the jurisdiction of the
Mental Health authorities rather than a civil court or for policing by
Kent Police. My liberty is at stake hence the need for an immediate reply.
Why did your organization, Manak and Charles Swale, not send off my
threatening letter to Canada House? I am back on Sertraline now as the
depression has taken a toll for the worse, so am trying 185 (5 x 37) mg of
lurasidone and 1500 (10 x 150) mg of Sertraline daily with a supplement of
tobacco and non-filter cigarettes now to see if it will make any
difference. Because of this I need another urgent appointment with Dr
Odesanya next week to clarify my medications in light of the following
email that I received from the State authorities in its bid to bring the
flock of the nation together for herding in a concerted manner.
It is ignorance to think that I do exist, whatever the fiction of this
judgement says it is just the Spirit of Truth that I as atman can tap into
for spiritual guidance to preserve perhaps? Satya-advaita charts a truth
path for the individual through which delusions are slowly and steadily
erased with truth that leads to existence as atman which is Brahman.
Please I am a family man and I have take risk to contact you but I know in
life you have to take any available chance to succeed.
Claimants Rebuttal of State's Charge of his Mental iIlness - I look upon
Existence as illusionary and consider its manifestation as nothingness. In
paramarthika there are no Gods or gods for me and there is nothing in
existence. The Claimant was learning every day and every moment of the day
to clear up his understanding of Brahman-Nature. So I am not mentally ill,
but all the judges are! Brahman-Nature incorporates Sri Krishna the
Creator as Brahma that guides the seeker as a Spirit of Truth (Om).
The evidence in these websites support the Particulars of Claim in the
Claim Form and the Appellants Notice of a concerted national and
international conspiracy against me to obstruct justice and pervert the
course of justice by the States concerned.
In turn, HH-J Letham erred in law on a further four counts: (a) by not
granting a Hearing there and then when HH-DDJ Smith had also failed to do
so considering that the Defendant had continued to keep silent to the
repeated emails that the Claimant submitted to the Defendant as his
evidence surfaced and permitted him to develop the updated Particulars of
Claim that his single-handed investigations continued to generate and the
state-persecution was unravelled and uncovered by him; (b) in being
presumptuous that the Appeal had no real prospect of success when the
Claimant was still in the process of assembling the evidence of state-
organised persecution; (c) in failing to take account of the fact that the
Appellant's Notice was assembled at a time when the Claimant was being
persecuted by VOPA and which continued right up to mid-March 2020; (d)
stating that the Claimant failed to plead a coherent case; this could not
be correct if the Claim Form is revisited with these present updated
Particulars of Claim that the Court received timely and countless emailed
documents on as evidence since the Order was issued and which should all
now be on the Court File.
If one is lucky enough to have been born with the right genes that imparts
one the intelligence to live in this world of obstacles and hurdles to
one's well being one is destined to survive to a grand old age, which is
the objective of living: to extend one's life for as long as possible
using one's mental faculties of truth discernment. My wife needs to know
what is happening about my vocational advisor contact.
stating that the Claimant failed to plead a coherent case; this could not
be correct if the Claim Form is revisited with these present updated
Particulars of Claim that the Court received timely and countless emailed
documents on as evidence since the Order was issued and which should all
now be on the Court File.
So the Canada House officials continue to harass me with repeated
appointments to assess my mental state when I am simply trying to find a
career for myself in order to live a fulfilling and productive life,
whatever is left of that at the age of 63.
%
hi
Christopher A. Lee
2020-06-07 22:18:26 UTC
On Sun, 07 Jun 2020 21:51:12 +0000, Fritz Wuehler

[270 more lines of paranoid nonsense, deleted]
%
2020-06-07 22:28:11 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
On Sun, 07 Jun 2020 21:51:12 +0000, Fritz Wuehler
[270 more lines of paranoid nonsense, deleted]
well lets do it again