OT: Lunar Eclipse tonight
Jenn Vanderslice
2006-03-14 12:26:37 UTC
Here's the zones where it will be visible according to NASA:
Cigar Crawl's Project Pink: http://www.cigarcrawl.com/pink.html
A Smokin' Band: http://25smokinfigurados.com/

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe -
the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Alex W.
2006-03-14 14:13:14 UTC
Post by Jenn Vanderslice
http://sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse/OH/image1/LE2006Mar14-Fig1.GIF
Another cool site for the astronomically interested:

http://www.google.com/mars/
Sandy/Wade/Barry/Jack
2006-03-14 15:32:37 UTC
Post by Alex W.
Post by Jenn Vanderslice
http://sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse/OH/image1/LE2006Mar14-Fig1.GIF
http://www.google.com/mars/
Do you people do this just to prove you can get away with it?

Alternating Sig. Line:
If there's no need for ASCClubhouse....there's no need for
ASCMarketplace!
Douglas Manz
2006-03-15 07:56:42 UTC
On 14 Mar 2006 07:32:37 -0800, "Sandy/Wade/Barry/Jack"
Yet another large moon makes its appearance.
Sandy/Wade/Barry/Jack
2006-03-15 13:59:42 UTC
Douglas Manz wrote:

If there's no need for ASCClubhouse....there's no need for
ASCMarketplace!

It's just as easy to send people to ASCClubhouse as it is to
ASCMarketplace.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.smokers.cigars.clubhouse

Sandy/Wade/Barry/Jack
2006-03-14 15:31:23 UTC
--
Cigar Crawl's Project Pink: http://www.cigarcrawl.com/pink.html
A Smokin' Band: http://25smokinfigurados.com/
Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe -
the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
What in the name of heaven & earth does this have to do with *CIGARS*?

Alternating Sig. Line: